Coming up Wednesday

Wildfires burn through Colorado causing thousands to evacuate, and protests in Turkey are in 13th day. Tune in at 7am ET.
October 29th, 2012
  1. Mark from Boston

Good morning, Soledad

With all due respect to Grover Norquist, "conservatives" collectively need to stop stating their OPINIONS as if they are the gospel. They are not FACTS – but ONE of MANY perspectives. I work with statistics and analytics, and for the life of me I have yet to understand why the media hasn't corrected the likes of Romney and Norquist on the "more people have dropped out of the workforce" comments. Although that's true, due they realize most of that is because baby-boomers are retiring at an ever increasing rate?

Have a great day all.

Mark – Boston, Mass

November 2, 2012 at 7:20 am | Report abuse | Reply
    • Remus Redbone

The numbers that have dropped out of the work force do not include retirements or deaths.

November 5, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse | Reply
  2. allie

My husband is trying to find his father in Moonachie New Jersey, where many had to be rescued. We called the police but they only told us he might be in a shelter somewhere in Bergen county. Please can you find the appropriate people to call about missing people. He is a 69 year old man and doesn't have a cell phone. We are asking for any kind of help.

November 1, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Tom Finn

Maybe we could call 'Sandy": a " SNOCLONE" ?

October 30, 2012 at 9:04 am | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Bill

Soledad Obrien's question to mayor and governor of New Jersey. Seeing the wake of the devastation from storm Sandy, what's going to happen for election day? Are you kidding me? Who cares at this time and place? I am surprised Soledad is still standing from wherever she's reporting from. She's got both feet in her mouth. She has remarkable. Timing of the question terribly inconsiderate.
    Bill

October 30, 2012 at 9:02 am | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Pam Maas-Maciak

So before I posted this I read your conditions....lively and courteous discission blah, blah, blah. So why can Soledad OBrien be so incredibly rude and obnoxious to people that she inteviews? Oh yeah...her sandbox, her rules. Last person I would EVER watch first thing in the morning...would make for a horrible day. Sure you have heard this before....you need to rethink her spot.

October 29, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse | Reply