Coming up Wednesday

Wildfires burn through Colorado causing thousands to evacuate, and protests in Turkey are in 13th day. Tune in at 7am ET.
January 10th, 2013

From "Family Guy" to Oscar host; Seth MacFarlane talks about his blockbuster gig

It’s official. The nominations are out for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. And the man of the hour and the host of this year's ceremony is one of the nominees.

Seth MacFarlane may be best known as the force behind TV’s "Family Guy" and last summer's smash hit comedy "Ted", but today he is the voice heard round Hollywood. MacFarlane just made the Oscar nominations announcements with help from actress Emma Stone in Beverly Hills, California, and tells us about his big gig in the ceremony live on “Starting Point” this morning.

Posted by
Filed under: Awards • Entertainment • Film • Movies • Trending
  1. Film İzle Vizyon

I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

May 27, 2013 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  2. ofertas hotel catalonia riviera maya

Hi there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

May 24, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  3. viajes a punta cana

Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal way? I've a venture that I'm just now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.

April 10, 2013 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  4. ofertas al caribe

I've read a few just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you set to create such a wonderful informative site.

March 15, 2013 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  5. ofertas hotel gran bahia principe coba en la riviera maya

You can certainly see your skills in the work you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

March 2, 2013 at 4:31 am | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mike S

If he's Hosting I will not watch!! - I dont care for him. most unfunny and sick person i've seen in awhile.

January 10, 2013 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Paul Pelegrin

Dear Ms. O'Brien.
    There was a program that aired on Dec. 20th 2012 on the radio program Fresh Air with host Terry Gross. Her guest was Tom Diaz a senior policy analyst for the Violence Policy Center. This was a fascinating and informative program about guns and the politics behind them in America. If you haven't already listened to this specific program, I would strongly encourage you to do so. Very sobering to say the least. I watch Starting Point each morning and the conversations that you and your guests have had about guns lately. I believe that it would be a very good idea to have Mr. Tom Diaz on your show since he seems to be a truthful, experienced, and knowledgeable expert in guns, gun laws, and gun politics. Something that's sorely needed in this debate. It seems to me that Mr. Diaz doesn't seem to be intimidated by all the threats and disinformation that the well financed gun proponents are putting out there. The truth is out there if we take the time to look for it. Thank you for your time. Paul Pelegrin

January 10, 2013 at 10:40 am | Report abuse | Reply